Rob Ford oral sex comments set off another firestorm
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford set off a firestorm again today for using explicit sexual language during an impromptu news conference outside his office, where he defended himself against new allegations.
Ford began by saying he plans to sue several people, including three former staffers in his office, who spoke to police as part of an investigation involving the city's chief magistrate.
This video clip is from the CBC.
- CBC's Peter Mansbridge interviews the Ford brothers
- Rick Mercer's Rob Ford rant
- Ford's kitty comments keep comedy shows buzzing
- Raging Bull: Rob Ford rants in new video
- Jon Stewart on Rob Ford: Back in crack