Shameful post on the day of the election. Must be a left wing group.
Hudak's Education Agenda: Cuts First, Kids Last
Tim Hudak's Conservatives say they will cut 19,000 teachers, education assistants, custodians, and other school staff.
It's really kids who will pay the price.
- less individual attention for every child
- less support for students with special needs
- cuts to vital programs kids count on
We can't afford to relive the Mike Harris years of cuts, overcrowded classrooms, and chaos. The cost to Ontario's future is too high.
CALL TO ACTION
- Read the party positions on Education: ETFO questionnaire responses | party positions on key education issues
- Read handy point-form summaries of the party platforms.
Locate your local polling station and this Thursday VOTE FOR BETTER SCHOOLS AND A BRIGHTER FUTURE. Take family and friends with you.
Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario President Sam Hammond encourages all members to vote this Thursday. Vote for better schools....and a brighter future for Ontario.
A video message from the president of the Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario